So I know today isn’t my day to post but today is a very special day for me.
Today is my 16th birthday!!!!!!🎉🎊🎇🎆🎁🎀🎶
I’m so excited to be 16 and be moving on with my life. But 2016 went so fast. It seems like just yesterday that I was celebrating my 15th birthday. Literally. I mean it. I can’t believe how fast this past year has gone.
Often times I keep saying how I can’t wait to be such-and-such age. But as I’m getting older, I’m starting to realize that life is short.Life is precious. You can’t go back. And before you know it, life will zip by in the blink of an eye and you’ll wish you could go back.
So cherish your youth and live every day. Don’t ever wish a day away. Cause one day you might do anything to have it back.
Anyways, today I’m going to do a very special post to celebrate my birthday. Several of my favorite songs, current book I’m reading, and a list of my life’s plans. Hope you Enjoy! ~Anne
Current Favorite Songs
Current Book I’m Reading
My Plans For My Future
- To get a job after my 16th birthday or, at the longest, after my 17th.
- To get my driver’s license by at least 18.
- To get started with my career choice (I’m seriously thinking on Cosmetology) no more than a year after I graduate (2020).
- I do have plans to get married if God sends the right man along and hopefully continue my career then afterwards.
- To try to spread God’s Word around to those lost and searching.